It’s been a long time since I posted some favorites on a Friday. First of all…Yay for Friday! It’s been a LONG week full of illness in my home and I am SO ready to go through my house with a vengeance called Lysol.
1. I’ve been wanting to learn more about handwriting styles for a long time now and I’m so glad I finally started! It very relaxing for me and I love creating something out of nothing.
2. I think this needs to be a post all on its own, but, I will say that I’m enjoying the She Reads Truth app.
3. Loving this makeup look! I’m ready for Spring so I can break out some fun bright makeup looks.
4. I’ve been eyeballing these sandals from Target and I think I may have to invite them to join my shoe colection for the summer. I love their simplicity.
5. I’ve been searching for a tray to organize all of my kitchen essentials that I reach for regularly and I think I may have settled on this one. I love rustic pieces and this will fit perfectly in my tiny kitchen.