I had mentioned the other day that I had been using a teeth whitening system that I love, and I am so excited to share it with you today! Over the years I have tried many…and I do mean many different whitening options that range from trays to strips so on and so on. Some have worked pretty well, but have always left my teeth and gums utterly sensitive, so it’s not something I could do very often.
When I was contacted by Smile Brilliant I was so excited to try their product! It’s unlike anything I had tried before, and was intrigued by how many awesome reviews they had already gotten! So I hopped on the Smile Brilliant train.
Look at those before and after photos! How could I not be instantly excited?? As soon as I received the kit I instantly began whitening. I decided to only whiten 3-4 times a week to help cut down on the sensitivity factor. I actually found that this method doesn’t make my gums extra sensitive, but my teeth still gave me attitude every now and then. Definitely better than all other systems. After using one pen, my teeth looked a little something like this: Not too shabby if I do say so myself! In just as little as 20 minutes per session, 3-4 times a week I was able to achieve a few shades lighter! I think if I had been whitening every single day my results would have been just that much better. But that’s okay. I’m happy with where my teeth are at right now, and will continue to maintain the shade they’re at now. Now for the really awesome part!! Smile Brilliant has been so generous to give one lucky winner their very own LED Whitening system! All you have to do is enter the giveaway below for your chance to win! Super simple, eh? Look at all those goodies! One lucky winner will get a whitening tray, whitening pen, and an LED light in this kit. Just follow the Rafflecopter widget below for your chance to win! Good luck!! a Rafflecopter giveaway
This gorgeous weather we have been having here in the Seattle area lately can only mean one thing. Spring has officially sprung in these parts! Basking in the greatness that is my two giggling littles makes a beautiful day even more beautiful. These two warm my heart more than any amount of sunshine every could. Running around in dew kissed grass makes them happier than anything else in the world.
50 degrees is the perfect time to stow those stiff coats away, and bust out the puffy vests. These two just soak up every last second of each day now that we have sprung forward. Longer days equal more fun in their sweet little minds. In my mind, longer days equal more special moments with them. I am absolutely soaking up every second of this sun, and the radiance it brings out in my littles.
Vest – Old Navy
TMNT Shirt – Target
Jeans – Old Navy
Shoes – Nordstrom
Vest – Gymboree
Hoodie – Old Navy
Shirt – Gymboree
Jeans – Old Navy
TOMS – Nordstrom
Disclaimer: I am an Influenster member, I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
I was so excited when I got this box in the mail (speaking of which, please excuse the damages on the box…it came that way). I have used the Colgate Optic White system ever since I received my very first #VoxBox from Influenster, and have been obsessed. So of course I would be super excited that they came out with an on-the-go whitening pen too!
I love that it’s an all-in-one system.
The whitening process is super fast compared to other whitening systems. In just a few swipes you’re done.
No gross taste.
The toothbrush they sent me was a medium brush as opposed to soft bristled. That kinda sucked a bit since I do have sensitive gums, and anything other than soft can be painful. Boo.
I have used many other whitening systems before this one, and the one thing I love the most about this one is that it’s so easy. Having to sit and wait for 20-30 minutes isn’t always the easiest thing to do.
I think this will be a great addition to my daily routine. It’s quick, it’s easy, it’s effective. You just #BrushWhitenGo!
1. This face. She’s been rockin’ the side pony a ton lately. She totally digs it.
2. Got my latest #InfluensterVox VoxBox. Thank you Influenster for being so awesome (more about these goodies later).
3. So I began the fourth installment of the Mortal Instruments Series yesterday. Let me just say this series has been pretty great so far. It’s a ton of will they, won’t they dialogue. I definitely plan to do a review of the entire series. I think it’s hard to do one at a time without giving too much away, or not giving enough. Know what I mean?
4. Along with starting a new book, Hubbs and I began watching Game of Thrones. Yes, I realize we are like 4 years over due for this show. But that’s how we roll. Nothing bugs me more than to love a show and have to wait a week, or months for the next episode! Does that bug you too? Anywho. The show is pretty awesome.
5. I think it goes without saying, but I’m going to anyway, it’s Friday. It’s a good thing. Hubbs is working some overtime this weekend, so this means I am going to be spending time filming some tutorials (let me know if you want to see anything specific), and planning some changes to this little Blog of mine. No worries, nothing bad. Just some tweaks to fit the needs of my family a little better. I probably should do a post in and of itself about this to explain a little better. Just know that this is a great change. I’m excited about it, and I hope you will be too!
How was your week? Link up with Lauren for High Five for Friday, and Darci for Friday Five to share some of your favorite moments from this week!