This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpookySnacks #CollectiveBias
Halloween is 11 days from now. 11 days! I am so excited about this for SO many reasons, but, treats and sweets are definitely on the top of my list of favs. This means making all kinds of Halloween snacks for pretty much anybody that comes across my path. I thought about what I could do for a great breakfast option (or if you’re like me…an any time of day option) for my kids to enjoy before school. I knew that I wanted it to be fun, festive, fast, and absolutely delicious. Thus, Orange Fanta Drop Biscuits were born.
My kids don’t get to have soda on a regular basis, so this was a HUGE treat for them. They had SO much fun helping me through the baking process, and obviously doing the infamous taste test. The best part of these biscuits is the fact that they are super easy, and only contain 5 ingredients!
- Basic Biscuit Mix. I love Bisquick, but, if you make your own then by all means use that.
- Unsalted Butter
- Orange Flavored Greek Yogurt
- Orange Flavored Fanta
- Orange Extract
….can you seen the pattern? Orange is the name of the game. It’s light, refreshing, and of course an iconic color of Halloween :). And a big shoutout to Walmart for having everything I needed. I love me a one stop shopping experience.
Let’s go through the step by step process of how to make the light, fluffy, and delicious treat!
- 2 C Biscuit Mix (boxed or homemade)
- 1 C Orange Flavored Fanta
- 1 Container of Orange Flavored Greek Yogurt
- 1 TSP Orange Extract
- 1/4 C Unsalted Butter
- 1. Preheat your oven to 425F.
- 2. Melt 1/4 C of butter and use that to grease a cast-iron skillet. If you prefer to bake your biscuits in a pan, or baking sheet, that's good too. Just be sure to grease the surface before you drop your biscuits.
- 3. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl, and stir together until well combined.
- 4. Drop spoonfuls of the batter into the skillet (or baking dish of your choice) and place into the oven. Be sure the rack is in the center. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the top and edges are golden.
- 5. Serve with butter, marmalade, or slather it in vanilla icing...any way is the right way.
- These are freezer friendly, and perfect for any age!
How cute are those little Dasani bottles?? I love that they are the perfect size for smaller hands, and even better in lunch boxes! I love to freeze these little bottles so it acts as double duty. It keeps Ryder’s lunch cold, and gives him a refreshing and healthy option for his drink every day. The best part? All Dasani bottles are made from plant resin and is a special shape that won’t fall over in the fridge, or on any flat surface. The bottles are great for the environment and sturdy, unlike most “green” plastic water bottles.
You can find some great Halloween treat tips and tricks featuring Fanta, Oreos and Wheat Thins at a Walmart. Checkout this document to find out if there is a store demoing near you. The demo is taking place on the weekend of the 25th, be there, or be scared!!