It’s no secret that I love my Crockpot. With Summer rapidly approaching I will get a TON of use out my little BFF for sure!
My family is full of chicken eaters and we absolutely love Rotisserie Chicken for many reasons. I love it because it’s such an easy way to make multiple meals after doing the work once! It’s delicious on it’s own, or in your favorite creamy casserole. Today I’m bringing you my version of my favorite Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken! In just a few minutes of prep, an all-in-one spice, and a handful of hours you’ve got yourself a tasty protein!
- 1 5-6 lb. Rotisserie Chicken
- Trader Joe's 21 Season Salute
- 1. Clean and pat the skin of the chicken prior to placing in the crackpot. If there are any gizzards or liver etc. inside the chicken you can either discard or save for stock (do not use the liver for stock because it will provide a very bitter taste).
- 2. Sprinkle the Trader Joe's 21 Season Salute all over the chicken.
- 3. Place the chicken into the crockpot breast side down. At this point you can either place the chicken directly onto the crockpot surface or use a rack or rolled up foil if you prefer to not let the chicken sit in it's own grease during the cooking process.
- 5. Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours or low and slow for 8 hours.
- DO NOT ADD WATER
- The chicken should be falling right off the bone when finished. ENJOY!