Y’all know me. I love me an Ipsy Glam Bag. This months bag completely blew me away! I don’t think I’d ever loved every single item in my bag until now!
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Eye Base in Submissive – seriously I’m sure I didn’t need another eyeshadow base, but, let’s get real…it’s pretty fantastic. This base is highly pigmented, is long lasting, and is great on it’s own too!
- Elizabeth Mott You’re So Fine Eyeliner – this liner is perfect for the Holidays, or anytime you want to amp things up a bit. It’s black, it’s sparkly, and screams FUN!
- J. Cat Beauty Wonder Lip Paint – holy pigmentation! I’ve never been one to be drawn to lip paints, but I’m SO happy that I got this in my bag this month. The color has so many variations it’s crazy. You can do a light flush of pigment on the lips to create a stain, or really pack on the color to create a deep wine red.
- Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray – well who doesn’t need a great hairspray? This hairspray is great to put shine and protection back into your hair all while keeping the style all day long. It smells great, and will definitely be making an appearance in my purse for any touchups throughout the day.
- Temptu S/B Highlighter – I love this little highlighter. It’s a great highlighter for the face and body. I love me a great multitasking beauty product. Just dab a few drops onto the back of your hand and and gently pat some onto the highest point of your cheekbones, the tip of your nose, your cupids bow, above your brows, and to your brow bone and your face is perfectly highlighted. Add a few drops to your body lotion for a little luminous effect that will give your body that perfect glow all Winter long.
If you would like to get your own Ipsy Glam Bag each month check the site out here! For only $10 a month you can’t beat it!