It’s no secret that I love the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. The coverage is spot on, the lasting power is even better. Because this is one of my favorite drugstore foundations I was excited when they brought out a newer luminous version in this line.
The Covergirl Outlast Stay Luminous Foundation has quickly become a new favorite of mine. Any foundation that claims luminosity immediately peaks my interest. Let’s go over the pros and cons!
- Color matched well with my skin tone
- Coverage was spot on. A good solid medium coverage is perfect for me.
- Has a glass container
- Has a pump
- Easy to use, and is compact
- Is great for dry skin
- Gives a beautiful natural glow to the skin
- The outlast factor doesn’t seem to hold up. I definitely do not think it lasted as long as the original Outlast foundation. In my experience, I found that the foundation wiped off of the skin easily which was disheartening.
- Not ideal for anyone that has oily skin
All in all, I give this foundation a thumbs up. It is definitely something I would re-purchase in the future, and something I would recommend to anyone that has dryer skin like me. If you would like to see my quick 2 minute video that contains a review and demo then click the video below!
I’m linking up with the Pleated Poppy!