When I started this blog, I found it very difficult for me to talk about myself…what am I supposed to say? Cripes it’s like going into and interview and being forced to answer a question with three examples of positive, and three examples of negative traites about myself. That being said, the “about me” page is always the first thing I go to whenever I stumble upon a new blog. So after thinking about it for a while, and realizing that the best way for me to help you get to know me better is by making a list about myself.
- I am the youngest of three, and am the only girl in my family which I love.
- I love making lists, and organizing everything (type A for sure).
- I have a son named Ryder, and a daughter named Addison which are the best little people in the whole world.
- I have never loved anybody more than I love my husband, he is everything I want to be, and shows me how amazing life really can be.
- My favorite color is green.
- I don’t find writing an easy task. I constantly second guess things I write, and I prefer to write just like I think…punctuation may or may not be involved in these scenarios.
- I look at this blog as an outlet. A way for me to express my feelings, thoughts, loves, and dreams.
- I am my own worst critic.
- I am forever changing my hair in one way or another.
- I am obsessed with makeup, especially lip gloss, and eyeshadow.
- I love to watch Disney movies with my family, it makes me feel like a kid all over again.
- I am a CT Tech by day, and a blogger/Mommy/Wife by night.
- I love to shop even if I’m not buying something for myself.
- I think that York Peppermint Patties are the best form of junk food in the world.
- Diet Pepsi is a weakness of mine.
- I worked at Starbucks during my college career and still don’t like the taste of coffee.
- I never knew how to use Photoshop until I started this little blog of mine…and had to have Hubbs show me the ropes.
- If I could wear yoga pants all day everyday I would.
- I love high heel shoes, but hardly ever wear them because I prefer to not have sore feet.
- I love to pair french fries and milkshakes as a meal.
- I refuse to ever drive a minivan no matter how big my family gets.
- I’m obsessed with finding new blogs to read, yet only follow a handful daily.
That’s about all I could think of right off the top of my head. If you have anything you’d like to ask me, I’m a fairly open book!
Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you check back regularly to just say Hello!